Tuesday, March 10, 2015



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by






I can't think of 10 books that fit perfectly into one category that I have personally read. So, here are my Top 5 from two different categories!  

I love fairy tale retellings! Sirena I read back in middle school but I have re read multiple times. The Book of Lost Things is still probably my most favorite book EVER!! and Cinder is my new addiction! The whole series is crazy addicting!

I don't know about you but I do love to get thrilled every now and then. J.L. Bryan writes 3 out of my top 5 thrilling books, Ellie Jordan is a great series to fill my thrill quota. TEN was an amazing read, reminiscent of Ten little indians, and  Then there were None. Coraline.. gosh reads like its intended for kids.. heck it did become a kids movie but geez it must have given some kids out there some major nightmares! 

I'd love to see your top 10. Leave me your link ! Follow on GFC or Bloglovin' , I follow back !

2 comments:

  1. OOOoh nice! I read Sirena soooooooooooooooooo long ago! But I am pretty sure I liked it! LOL! ADORED Tiger Lily! Loving the Lunar Chronicles! And The Book of Lost Things was also pretty incredible!

    OMG! Ten was pretty creepy but I loved it!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete