Monday, July 13, 2015

Walking in Memphis


Hey guys, Katie here. I know it's been dead on the blog for a while but I just wanted to let you know that I'M BACK !  Blogging and books had to take a back seat recently while my husband and I made our move to Memphis but have no fear, I am back and ready to start new.



Here are a few picts from our kayak outing on the Mississippi River yesterday. We definitely miss the rock climbing and white water kayaking that Chattanooga had to offer, but living here on the Mud Island in the Mississippi isn't so bad, we are trying to make the best of it.

I'll leave you with this addicting "Walking in Memphis" song that is sure to get stuck in your head for the rest of the day. Reviews to come soon, I have been reading but just haven't had time to write and get it all out just yet. Plenty of reviews to come !  ~ Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment