Thursday, October 8, 2015

Books in the Mail !!!

Yayyyyyyy , its there anything else better than getting books in the mail !?!?! oh yes, thats right getting SIGNED books in the mail by one of your favorite authors . Boo Yaa !
House of Whispers is book 5 in the the Ellie Jordan , Ghost Trapper series and this series just keeps getting better and better, each book is a different house, different haunting and a different adventure for Ellie Jordan and her crew of ghost hunters. I couldn't think of a better book to read this month ! I Read the first chapter last night and already soooooo excited about this one.




Thank you Thank you Thank you J.L. Bryan you rock !!!! You have made my Halloween complete!

Check out my individual reviews for the Ghost Trapper Novels and my other 
J.L. Bryan favorites!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! How fantastic! I don't think I've ever gotten a SIGNED book in the mail...new bucket list item right there XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, love this sharing so much, thanks!

    NREC

    ReplyDelete